تاريخ التسجيل :  Mar 2012
 أخر زيارة : 03-01-2013 (09:52 PM)
 التقييم :  75
لوني المفضل : Cadetblue
شكراً: 0
تم شكره 40 مرة في 16 مشاركة
افتراضي Sister and the Black Seed 

Asalaamu Alaikum
I'm new to this forum..Sorry, I can't really speak or understand Arabic (I had to translate all of these posts using Google translate). I read Br.Saad's story in a couple places on teh internet and was interested in learning more insha'Allah. I had my first symptoms at the end of December, beginning of January (not even 3 months ago) and was diagnosed with possible MS. I started taking two teaspoons of Black Seed oil every day (once in the morning and once before bed) for a little over two months now. Last week, i came down with a cold/ allergies and am now experiencing new symptoms (Weak right arm and right leg with foot drop). I saw my neurologist today and he wants me to get an MRI to be sure and thinks that it's most likely MS. I'm going to continue taking the black seed oil insha'Allah. I jsut wanted to ask if there's any thing you added to it or if you modified your diet at all (no bread? dairy?) It's very scary having such an unknown disease but everything happens for a reason Alhamdulillah. Jazakullahu Khairan for sharing all of this information.

ساعد في النشر والارتقاء بنا عبر مشاركة رأيك في الفيس بوك

رد مع اقتباس
2 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ أخت على المشاركة المفيدة:
قديم 03-28-2012, 11:19 AM   #2

الصورة الرمزية Saad
Saad غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 5
 العلاقة بالمرض: Infected but got cured
 المهنة: مهندس معمار
 الجنس ~ : ذكر
 الدولهـ : لُبنان
 المواضيع: 102
 مشاركات: 1843
 تاريخ التسجيل :  Aug 2010
 أخر زيارة : 01-30-2024 (06:56 PM)
 التقييم :  77
 مزاجي
لوني المفضل : Blue
شكراً: 12,298
تم شكره 6,130 مرة في 1,935 مشاركة
مقالات المدونة: 1
افتراضي  

Dear Sir,
I appreciate your work in translating my story. And I more appreciate your ‘signing up’ in this forum.
Though we had put a must in having the main name written in Arabic Letters. But just to tell you that we had done that after having many new users from the ‘western world’ just signing up to write bad words and insulations!

Anyway, first welcome in our forum.
Then if you would like to re-read my story and other replies to it in English language enter here;
عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ]

dear “Sarafr” just to tell you, after our experience with new MS infected people trying to follow my way, and due to my previous experience I had passed and examined that some types of the seed oil is good and some is not, we had collected many information;

- First the seed oil SHOULD HAVE TO BE “cold pressed”. Concerning the types of useful oil, we had stated the good types of seed oil and there selling locations all around the world. Mainly the Arabic world; عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ]

The type of good oil found in your country, USA:
Heimani Seed Oil; New EZ Mart - 10911 Dennis Rd Ste 407 - Dallas, TX 75229 - Tel: 0012145664846

We had stated a new strategy for the cure with the black seed here; عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ] I know it’s in Arabic langue. Look I’ll not bother you in Google translating it! Mainly it state the ‘ask’ of taking in addition to the seed oil, the raw black seed. Put it in mouth then SMASH it by teeth. By doing that the most important part of the black seed; THE FLYING OILs that are the cause of cure is preserved in mouth in this case. And we had searched about profit Mohammad (SAAS) and knew that he used to take 6 seeds (take more if you can but let be @ least 6 seeds). The black seed is found anywhere in our Arabic world. In USA I don’t know where u can find it. Search for it in any Arabic, Turkish …shops

.Dear, be sure that we are all with you. We are ready for any further ask from you. Any help
And we all here pray Almighty GOD to get cured / be preserved from any disease.

توقيع : Saad

يوم جديد و أمل جديد
رقم هاتفي في لبنان: 0096181613796
بريدي حق الفايسبوك

"ما خلق الله من داء إلا وجعل له شفاء علمه من علمه وجهله من جهله إلا السام والسام الموت"
- سيد الخلق محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم -

رد مع اقتباس
2 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ Saad على المشاركة المفيدة:
قديم 03-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #3

الصورة الرمزية هنيدة
هنيدة غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 6
 العلاقة بالمرض: مصابه
 المهنة:
 الجنس ~ : أنثى
 المواضيع: 2064
 مشاركات: 5683
 أخر زيارة : 10-05-2022 (12:44 PM)
 التقييم :  145
 مزاجي
لوني المفضل : Darkmagenta
شكراً: 17,104
تم شكره 13,418 مرة في 5,950 مشاركة
افتراضي  

Dear, welcome to this forum
As my brother saad Said, there is a special section for the English informations to widen our help and reach more people all around the world

concerning the quantity of seed oil taken by you, I advise you to take just a tablespoon of oil
once in the morning is more than enough.
Because the oil is concentrated
and taking it in the evening will prevent you from sleeping ....
and this fact is also based on my personal experience

توقيع : هنيدة

لنا ما يكتبه الله وكل ما يكتبه جميل

رد مع اقتباس
2 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ هنيدة على المشاركة المفيدة:
قديم 03-29-2012, 12:56 AM   #4

الصورة الرمزية أخت
أخت غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 1387
 العلاقة بالمرض: infected
 المهنة: scientist
 المواضيع: 1
 مشاركات: 15
افتراضي  

Jazakullahu Khair for all of your help and kind words of encouragement. I'm actually already takign Hemani Black seed oil (comes in a light blue box and my family had multiple glass bottles wiwth 30 mL or so in each). I will also start taking the seeds insha'Allah. I've been reading a few things onlne that encourage a paleo diet (no grains like rice, barley, bread as well as no milk, dairy products, sugar, etc) Did you guys do any thing to change your diets along with taking the black seed oil ?
Also, how long does it usually take for one to be confident that they are cured? And has any one gotten attacks that were connected with colds or allergies because both of my attacks seem to have come at the same time as me having bad colds? I really appreciate being able to talk with my sisters and brothers in Islam about this. It really makes me feel more at peace Alhamdulillah. May Allah reward all of you for your work. Ameen.
-Sister

رد مع اقتباس
3 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ أخت على المشاركة المفيدة:
قديم 03-29-2012, 12:45 PM   #5

الصورة الرمزية Saad
Saad غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 مزاجي
افتراضي  

Dear Sister, really I consider you my sister! Firstly being my sister as any person needs our help and secondly being Muslim. I have known that Hamdulellah you are Muslim from many technical Islamic Words said by you! Ha Ha Ha.
Look dear
First, according to our “medical terms” I can’t say that I have been cured. Proving that in “this world” needs for my story to pass several stages and studies and
But from other point of view I say; “Fu… all these!” (And sorry for the bad word !!!) I have the strongest proof; first the words of the best creature on earth (SAAS) prophet Mohammad saying that the black seed is a cure for all diseases except death. And I have my personal experience that you have read. In addition to many sisters and brothers following my steps and getting cured. And I pray GOD to be an additional precious sister being cured also
Dear sister, concerning the special diet; ya there are many diets I always find on the net. Concerning me, I didn’t followed any diet! And I can’t! I love eating and thanks GOD I’m thin and don’t got fat! HA HA HA.
Concerning the supposed time needed to get “cured”; being @ the beginning of your feel in a SUPPOSED MS symptoms I think IF you are not passing an attack, two or three weeks are enough.
But this supposed time is based according to our tries. Nothing sure. But we always pray GOD for you dear

يوم جديد و أمل جديد
بريدي حق الفايسبوك

"ما خلق الله من داء إلا وجعل له شفاء علمه من علمه وجهله من جهله إلا السام والسام الموت"

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Saad ; 03-29-2012 الساعة 03:31 PM

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-29-2012, 06:54 PM   #6

الصورة الرمزية أخت
أخت غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
افتراضي  

Asalaamu Alaikum Brother Saad,

Jazakullahu Khairan for you quick responses and kindess, masha'Allah. Alhamdulillah, Insha'Allah I don't have any permanent disability from the attacks yet but this is my 6th-7th day with a weak right arm/ hand as well as right leg/ foot. Do you mean that it should take 2-3 weeks to recover from an attack on black seed? It's much better than taking steroids Alhamdulillah but my neurologist was guessing that it would the symptoms would probably go away by themselves in 2-3 weeks. I read in your story that you haven't had an attack for the last 7-10 years. How about others on this forum taking black seed oil and black seed? How long did they take it and how long has it been since they have had an attack? Insha'Allah we are all cured of our physical and spiritual diseases and all of these trials increase our eman. Ameen.

-Sister

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-29-2012, 07:32 PM   #7

الصورة الرمزية هنيدة
هنيدة غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 6
 العلاقة بالمرض: مصابه
 المهنة:
 الجنس ~ : أنثى
 المواضيع: 2064
 مشاركات: 5683
 أخر زيارة : 10-05-2022 (12:44 PM)
 التقييم :  145
 مزاجي
لوني المفضل : Darkmagenta
شكراً: 17,104
تم شكره 13,418 مرة في 5,950 مشاركة
افتراضي  

Dear
Everyone in this forum has experience Tkhaltf do not forget about the other factors also affect emerging from the march of the disease, as well as MS varies from person to person
The results are now also vary from person to person, for me it's the beginning of the onslaught of the received MS and after two years but now for the transfer and honestly comes once a year, but in an acceptable and soft .....

توقيع : هنيدة

لنا ما يكتبه الله وكل ما يكتبه جميل

رد مع اقتباس
2 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ هنيدة على المشاركة المفيدة:
قديم 03-29-2012, 08:28 PM   #8

الصورة الرمزية Saad
Saad غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 مزاجي
افتراضي  

Look dear SISER
Concerning other people, the cure from one person to other varies, as I’ve examined, is based according to the history of MS being infected with before taking the Black Seed Oil
People as you, as me, as others, who had quickly started with the black seed oil have ensured there cure from MS
Other people who were having the disease from a long time, are moving slowly on the path of cure
But @ least, the Black Seed Oil has put as a stop for the progress of MS
I don’t and CAN’T say that the seed oil must be taken in the attack time instead of other medications usually taken

يوم جديد و أمل جديد
بريدي حق الفايسبوك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-29-2012, 08:36 PM   #9

الصورة الرمزية أخت
أخت غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
افتراضي  

Jazakullahu Khairan for your response Hunaida, The unknown factors of MS are what make it so scary to me...Some people say it's because of inflammatory foods like bread, grains, rice, milk and sugar...Others like Dr Zamboni of Italy say its because of blood vessels in the brain and others say its just genetic (which I don't believe). If I may ask, what were your symptoms and triggers like, how long did they last and what other things in addition to black seed are you taking to prevent it? For me, I think its the cold or allergies but I've only had 2 attacks so far (within about 3 months). Thank you so much for your help...I know all of my questions can be very annoying haha.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #10

الصورة الرمزية أخت
أخت غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
افتراضي  

Salaam Saad,
Insha'Allah the treatment with black seed oil will cure me soon. Perhaps I wasn't using it for enough time before I had this attack...I decided to try to wait for the attack to go away without steroids this time because of some of the side effects and have been trying natural ways to reduce the inflammation (eating food and drinks with omega-3 antioxidants like spinach, grapes, flax seeds, olive oil, cinnamon, ginger and honey , etc) and staying away from inflammatory foods (like those made of grains, tomatoes, sugar). We'll see what happens insha'Allah. I'll have to be more patient.

-Sister

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #11

الصورة الرمزية Saad
Saad غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 مزاجي
افتراضي  

NO NO NO
Don’t say annoying anymore
We are all here to help u dear
Just to tell you some facts; we had studied Zamboni’s point of view toward the cause of disease, mainly he had stated the reason being narrowness in the veins. AND, we had searched and found an information of the black seed that WIDEN the veins

يوم جديد و أمل جديد
بريدي حق الفايسبوك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-30-2012, 01:52 AM   #12

الصورة الرمزية أخت
أخت غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
افتراضي  

Jazakullahu Khairan Brother Saad. You all really are helping me. I started taking black seed oil after I did a google search on MS and reading your post on ehealth forums. Almost every muslim has heard about black seed but don't pay attention to it if they are healthy. SubhanAllah, I heard so many things about the black seed and its amazing that it widens the veins. I also read that the oil of the black seed contains over 100 identified therapeutic compounds, one of which thins the blood, another stimulates the production of interferon (which is used as a drug for MS but has lots of side effects because of the amount people are injecting into themselves). I think it also helps with allergies and immunity in general.. Insha'Allah there will be a way that we can get funding to study in an American lab....The knowledge would benefit a lot of people and it would be excellent da'wa as well.

رد مع اقتباس
2 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ أخت على المشاركة المفيدة:
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

Facebook Comments by: ABDU_GO - شركة الإبداع الرقمية
مرحبا أيها الزائر الكريم, قرائتك لهذه الرسالة... يعني انك غير مسجل لدينا في الموقع .. اضغط هنا للتسجيل .. ولتمتلك بعدها المزايا الكاملة, وتسعدنا بوجودك

الساعة الآن 08:09 AM.