التقييم :  77
 مزاجي
لوني المفضل : Blue
شكراً: 12,298
تم شكره 6,130 مرة في 1,935 مشاركة
مقالات المدونة: 1
افتراضي  

Dear Sir,
I appreciate your work in translating my story. And I more appreciate your ‘signing up’ in this forum.
Though we had put a must in having the main name written in Arabic Letters. But just to tell you that we had done that after having many new users from the ‘western world’ just signing up to write bad words and insulations!

Anyway, first welcome in our forum.
Then if you would like to re-read my story and other replies to it in English language enter here;
عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ]

dear “Sarafr” just to tell you, after our experience with new MS infected people trying to follow my way, and due to my previous experience I had passed and examined that some types of the seed oil is good and some is not, we had collected many information;

- First the seed oil SHOULD HAVE TO BE “cold pressed”. Concerning the types of useful oil, we had stated the good types of seed oil and there selling locations all around the world. Mainly the Arabic world; عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ]

The type of good oil found in your country, USA:
Heimani Seed Oil; New EZ Mart - 10911 Dennis Rd Ste 407 - Dallas, TX 75229 - Tel: 0012145664846

We had stated a new strategy for the cure with the black seed here; عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ] I know it’s in Arabic langue. Look I’ll not bother you in Google translating it! Mainly it state the ‘ask’ of taking in addition to the seed oil, the raw black seed. Put it in mouth then SMASH it by teeth. By doing that the most important part of the black seed; THE FLYING OILs that are the cause of cure is preserved in mouth in this case. And we had searched about profit Mohammad (SAAS) and knew that he used to take 6 seeds (take more if you can but let be @ least 6 seeds). The black seed is found anywhere in our Arabic world. In USA I don’t know where u can find it. Search for it in any Arabic, Turkish …shops

.Dear, be sure that we are all with you. We are ready for any further ask from you. Any help
And we all here pray Almighty GOD to get cured / be preserved from any disease.

توقيع : Saad

يوم جديد و أمل جديد
رقم هاتفي في لبنان: 0096181613796
بريدي حق الفايسبوك

"ما خلق الله من داء إلا وجعل له شفاء علمه من علمه وجهله من جهله إلا السام والسام الموت"
- سيد الخلق محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم -

رد مع اقتباس
2 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ Saad على المشاركة المفيدة: